Some of the websites I have worked for over the past couple of years:
Samples of my writing:
- Puttylike: The Secret to Finding a Fulfilling Career (or Three)
- Puttylike: How To Launch A Business or Blog When You’re Not An Expert
- Puttylike: Do You Have a Multipotentialite Support System in Your Life? (or How to ROCK Your Goals in 2015)
- Puttylike: The Multipotentialite Morning: How to Work on All of Your Projects Before Lunchtime Every Day
- Puttylike: Why Multipotentialites Rarely Start from Scratch
- Puttylike: Why It’s Good To Be A Multipotentialite
- Puttylike: How to Be Proud of Your Slash Career
- Puttylike: A Multipotentialite’s Guide to Dealing with Anxiety (Plus the Process of Writing and Publishing a Book)
- IntoUniversity: Much More Than A Place of Learning
- The Shyness Project: Do Shy Girls Want To Stay Shy? (And How To Change That)
- Effervescence: How I Started To Like Myself
- Becoming Who You Are: Self-Care: An Important Reminder
- Blessing Manifesting: How I Learned To Like Myself
- The Self-Improvement Blog: How 6 People Learned To Like Themselves
- Anne-Sophie: 5 Unconventional Ways To Start Liking Yourself
- Outsider’s Network: Uncovering and Learning To Like The Real You
- Beautiflaw: The Self-Esteem Roadmap
- Women Enough: My Year Of Liking Myself
- Zero To Travel: How To Road Trip Around Europe
- The Business of Introverts: Should introverts go to conferences?
- Introvertology: A Plea – Stop Telling Children They’re “Too Quiet”
- Introvert Spring: How To Build Confidence as A Shy Introvert
Samples of my design work:
Blog, Content & Website Management
- Writing, editing, formatting, and scheduling blog posts
- Writing, editing, formatting, and scheduling newsletters
- Ghostwriting books
- Website maintenance and updates
- Expert interviewing
- Basic keyword research and SEO
- Spam filtration
- Image sourcing and creation
Social Media Management
- Sourcing content to share
- Designing branded images
- Managing social media calendars
- Responding to customers
- Engagement tracking
- Account setup
- Giveaway setup and management
- Setting up and monitoring Facebook Ads campaigns
- Email management and customer service
- KPI tracking
- Customer service and inbox management
- Survey analysis
- General graphic design and illustration (social media images, blog images, etc.)
- PDF design
- Logo design
- Web design
- App design (graphics only)
Online Business and Marketing Support
- Information product creation (e-books, email courses, and audio courses)
- Sales setup
- Basic Facebook Ads setup and monitoring
- Bundle sale support
- Forum moderation
- Engagement tracking and outreach
- Online event management
- Show notes creation
- Audio file tagging and publishing
- Basic audio editing
Below is a list of the tools I currently use or have used.
Websites and Blogging
- Elegant Themes
- Google Analytics
- Pretty Link
- All In One SEO Pack
- Facebook Power Editor
Research and Administration
- Google Forms
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Project and Team Management
- Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive
- Google Hangouts
Design and Multimedia
- Mad Mimi
Below is a list of just a few of the things I have enabled my clients to do:
Publish best-selling books
I have co-written books for clients, helping them to build their credibility without putting in all the grunt work themselves.
I handle everyday tasks for one client, so he can spend less time at his computer and more time skiing.
Spend less time in their inboxes
I handle customer service for several clients, meaning they only have to respond to a handful of emails a day.
Create an audio course
I turned my client’s audio files into an audio course. He gained a new income stream without spending hours creating it.
Provide additional services
One client has outsourced design tasks from his consulting clients to me, providing them with more value.
Generate Passive Income
I handle paid tasks, customer service, and email marketing for a client, so he earns money even when he’s not working.
Speak at TEDx
I found the perfect TEDx event one for my clients. Her talk has generated more customers, subscribers, interviews, and a TV gig.
I took over everyday community management for my client, enabling her to go traveling in her campervan.
Break into the app market
I designed 2 apps for my client. He now has a portfolio of 4*+ rated apps on the market.
Build a large following
In the time that I managed its social media accounts, one brand’s Facebook page went from 2,000 likes to 40,000.
Spend less time podcasting
I write comprehensive show notes, tag audio files, and schedule them to go live, so my client only has to record them.
Focus on growth
I managed 2 websites for a client, freeing him up to launch new products, start new sites, and plan an international initiative.
I have been working as a content manager and virtual assistant for two years, and I love it.
I am a multipotentialite, which means I have a lot of interests and creative pursuits.
Here are some of the things I’ve done in the last few years:
Get 2 Degrees
I have an MA and a BA Hons in French, German, and Slovenian.
I’ve been to 26 countries. My favourite country is Germany.
Break 2 records
For the largest group tree hug and the most people floating in a line
I’m currently working on my half-marathon time.
I’ve had a lifestyle blog, a confidence blog, and a personal blog.
I lift a few times a week.
Live in 4 Countries
I’m from the UK and but I’ve also lived in Slovenia, Germany, and Luxembourg,
I’m currently writing a novel and a non-fiction book.
I have also worked in a several other areas:
Events & Campaigns
- Project and event management intern with an organisation that supports local creative businesses
- TEDxUoN volunteer and live tweeter
- Campaigns officer for a university LGBT network
General Administration & Assistance
- Administration and marketing assistant for a new weight management company
- E-learning resource proofreader and formatter for a management training company
- E-learning module producer for a management training company
- General assistant on a Slovenian tourist farm
- General assistant in a crafting shop
- General assistant in a DIY shop
- Support worker and note taker for disabled university students
- Education worker intern at a charity that supports children from disadvantaged parts of the UK
- University seminar teacher
- English language assistant in a German school
- Translation intern at a European institute in Luxembourg
- Summer au pair in Germany
- Social secretary for a German theatre group
- General secretary for a French and German society
- General secretary for a Slavonic society
Want to work less and achieve more? Get in touch.